Tuhan tau apa yang kita butuhkan , bukan apa yang kita inginkan

.
RSS

it's time to me...

when the sun settles on the surface

when I look for the crescent moon in a gray cloud

when everyone was asleep

when I wakeup

when disappointment enveloped

when weakness clung

when failures haunt

when the feet can not tread

when the hand is still able to engrave on a silver ink

when the heart is so loose

when the sentence painfully ejected

when it also wants to become stronger

when all the problems could not be reached logically

when the greater gods plan for my life

when I was gripped by loneliness

when it got closer I felt god

nb :

I've made a lot of disappointment everyone

this's the time that disappointed for me ..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Followers