Tuhan tau apa yang kita butuhkan , bukan apa yang kita inginkan

.
RSS

Frigidity

The night continued to demonstrate the lowest degree

I Can’t smell the warm weather

A streets filled with fog

The months is unable to light up my steps

I kept walking with slippers snow

My feelings are running through the growing roll of snow spume

cold soul burn pieces of fragile heart

he was always there when winter

and he’s the only reason

I am here

to remove a longing

to shed pain

Well…

I Don’t be like this anymore

I don’t want to freeze to death because of you

I don’t want to be like that leafless tree

when the morning comes

as the seasons change

I'm sure you're no longer dancing to my mind

Goodbye to you

Your frozen and hard-hearted

Thank’s above everythink

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>24-09-10<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Followers