Tuhan tau apa yang kita butuhkan , bukan apa yang kita inginkan

.
RSS

becouse of ...




"The only way for us to acquire the affection, does not require that we loved, but begin to love others without expecting anything in return" (Dale Carnagie)


Eliminating isn’t easy. Too many memories of feathers attached to the epidermal layer. But if I remove the existing force will only increase the pain and tearing wounds wider than before

What shoul I do?

I breathe deeply as possible, I hung suspended the cavity and form a rope to tie pieces that began scattering

God,,, reinforced me…

Who knows how many times I try to clear up all of you. But it was a sign that I'm about me. Where can I also had to flee from myself? I'm crazy, if you would have to leave my self? It is not logical!!!!

Everything about you. Will always be found in the ink chamber. Because you're the main reason for this build script.I returned the black and white. I didn't want to answer repeated questions that you already know the answer

Because of, ... and ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Followers